Friday, October 23, 2015

Five Things Friday



Five Things I Did:

1. MSU vs UM football game
It was a great game, with an outcome in favor of the spartans. I jumped around like a crazy person, shouting at the top of my lungs - alone in our house. I'm sure the people downtown were probably concerned, and it certainly didn't help my sore throat. Worth it.

2. A was out of town, so since I didn't have anyone to talk to i watched a lot of television. Caught up on Dancing with the stars, the mindy project, Americas next top model and code black. I've been real busy. 

3. My low tire pressure light came on, but I figured it out. It only took 3 days but it was my spare. Duh.

4. A was in Michigan and now he is back. He's a quick traveler that one.

5. The Mexican restaurant reopened downstairs!

Five Things I Ate:

1. Made some spaghetti. It was delicious.

2. Been really obsessed with mango peach juice lately. 

3. Ate an M & M cookie this week. It was pretty good.

4. Apple Cinnamon oatmeal is pretty top notch.

5. Dried mango is amazing.

Five Things I Read:

1. The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty

2. Awesome football game, if you're a Spartan

3. Anna Kendrick is great

4. Still Life by Louise Penny

5. I just started a new book that will be reviewed on her in a few weeks, hopefully. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

I am linking up over at High Five for Friday with Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment