Thursday, May 15, 2014

Skincare Routine for Combination Skin

I enjoy playing around with different skincare products and trying out new things. My budget for doing so is limited, so the products I feature are definitely budget-friendly!

I shower at night, so before I get in the shower I need to remove my eye makeup. I use The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. I just take a cotton ball and get it damp, then wipe all the eye makeup off of my eyes. It works like a charm, and it does not irritate my sensitive skin and eyes (I do wear contacts!).
The Body Shop Camomile Eye Makeup Remover
Then, once I get in the shower I use Simple Foaming Cleanser. I pump 2-3 pumps in my hand and then pat and scrub it onto my face. Then once a week I use The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliater.
Simple Foaming Cleanser// The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator 

Then once I get out of the shower I pump some Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner onto a cotton ball and wipe down my face. Then I squirt a dime size amount of Simple hydrating Light Moisturizer and spread it all over my face and neck. Then, I finish with a dime size amount of The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream  and pat it under my eyes, using my ring finger.
Kiehls Facial Oil-Free Toner    
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
      The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
After a restful night of 8-10 hours of sleep, I wake up nice and refreshed and feeling like a million bucks (haha right!). Buuuut to help myself get the day started, I first wake myself up by using Equate Night-Time Soothing Make up Remover Towelettes. I know they say night time, but I like the scent and I just using it to bring some moisture to my face and wake myself up. Then I pump 1-2  pumps into my hand of the Willa Face Friendly Moisturizer and spread it all over my face and neck. Then I am ready to start my day, which may include continuing onto my makeup routine, or just going bare-faced for the day.
Equate Night Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes (similar)     
Willa Face Friendly Moisturizer
Once a week, I apply a face mask. Currently I am using The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask, or as my brother likes to call it -- Hulk Mask. I take a small scoop and spread it all over my face taking care to make it as even as possible.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment