Friday, September 25, 2015

Five Things Friday





Five Things I Did:

1. We went to a Grinnell College football game. They lost and football is not the same as it is at MSU but it was a beautiful day! 





2. Speaking of MSU, we are currently ranked Number 2

3. I tried this delicious new tea. I'm obsessed.



4. We've been going on evening walks to ensure that I get my 10,000 steps in and it's been a nice way for us to catch each other up on our days and get some exercise to boot.

5. Got some of my Jacks Mannequin tenth anniversary swag in the mail.


Five Things I Ate:

1. My allergies are really bothering me so on his way home, my husband stopped and got me some key lime pie cheesecake. Best guy ever.

2. Thai Chicken Salad recipe will be coming on Tuesday! It was SO GOOD.

3. We got some frozen yogurt this week. They had some amazing flavors like Mango Sunrise, Orange Sorbet, Butter Pecan and Cheesecake. It was some tough decision making.

4. Jimmy Johns

5. I made a Crockpot Chicken and Chilr stew! Recipe will be coming.

Five Things I Read:

1. PhD students dumb down their thesis just for us

2. Blueprints by Barbara Delinsky
Full review coming Monday!

3. Top Secret Twenty One by Janet Evanovich

Okay sorry for the abrupt end and lack of link for the previous book. 

I am linking up over at High Five for Friday with Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment