Friday, April 10, 2015

Five Things Friday

 


5 Things I Did:


1. My Michigan State Spartans made it to the Final Four! Unfortunately we lost to Duke, but everyone counted us out and we had a great run. Now I will be rooting for the other Big 10 team for the National Championship; Wisconsin! On Wisconsin!



2. We went for a walk on Easter morning and spotted these ducks doing their thing. Including a cool white duck; I have never seen one before. Is it albino? I don't know but it was cool to see. 



3. Husband went away for a few days this week. Took him to the airport and bid him farewell.


4. I went shopping with my mom, my grandma and my brother at Birch Run. I mainly bought chocolate. 

5. My MIL is still in the hospital, please send good thoughts her way.


5 Things I Ate:

1. Been experimenting with my smoothies this week. If you're interested in me doing some smoothie recipes in lieu of my food recipes let me know in the comments!

2. I attempted making some homemade beef and broccoli; after my success with the Pad Thai I thought I would give this a whirl. It was really good and next time I make it I will take pictures and share the recipe.

3. I ordered breakfast at Bob Evans at 1:30 in the afternoon and it was decadent.

4. Since I'm on Spring Break I met my grandparents for lunch; it's always great to spend time with them.

5. I received an obscene amount of Easter candy, it's fairly disgusting. So I have been trying to avoid eating that and failing.

5 Things I Read:

1. Another Night, Another Day by Sarah Rayner
A pretty good book, I gave it 3 stars on goodreads.

2. I find this to be accurate

3. Paddling Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman
This book was alright. I love Nick Offerman, but this book was not my favorite.

4. This will be awesome

5. The Secret Speech by Tom Rob Smith (Leo Demidov #2)


As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

No comments:

Post a Comment