Friday, April 17, 2015

Five Things Friday

 
 
Five Things I Did:
 
1. Spent the weekend at the hospital with my MIL - keep the good thoughts coming. My bestie and her husband were kind enough to let us crash in their guest bed for a few nights so we could stay down here with them.
 
2. Went back to work. Happy to have some semblance of normalcy back in my everyday life. We are going to be going back and forth between home and the hospital for the foreseeable future.
 
3. Met up with some friends and ate at The Emory in Ferndale. We had brunch and just chatted, then walked over to The Cupcake Station and bought some mini cupcakes.
 
4. My sweet puppy girl died on 4.15.15, at almost 15 years old. She lived a great long life, where she made everyone around her smile. I am thankful to have had her. RIP princess Shiloh. You will be missed.

 
5. Beautiful weather on Tuesday, we went for a 4 mile walk around our neighborhood.
 
 
Five Things I Ate:
 
1. A Mango something or other Jamba Juice. At the hospital they have two Jamba Juice machines and I am definitely taking advantage. I flippin' love JJ and we do not have one near where we live.
 

 
2. Caramel Apple French Toast, 'merican omelette and brunch fries at The Emory. I had breakfast at brunch with a side of beer and I don't regret it.
 
3. CUPCAKES 


 
4. Had some chili for lunch, it was pretty legit.
 
5. Starburst jellybeans. So delicious.
 
Five Things I Read:
 
Really enjoyed this book, a full review will be coming at the end of the month.
 
 
 
 
 
As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I can imagine a huge hole is left in your heart! Hugs!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP to your sweet doggie:( And my family recently hit a rough patch. . .my aunt passed away and then my dad had a sudden illness right after where he almost died. I know it's difficult traveling back and forth and having family in the hospital. I craved normalcy during that time. Prayers for you all and your MIL!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, hope he is doing better! I will keeping your family in my thoughts as well.

    ReplyDelete