Friday, May 1, 2015

Five Things Friday

 
Five Things I Did:

1. Got some new trail shoes. I love them and I can't wait to use them on an actual trail instead of just wearing them around town to break them in!



2. A whole wall of glass bottle pops (or soda's, whatever). It was a hard choice but we went with Cherry-Cranberry and it's surprisingly delicious.



3. We had a police dog come and visit us at school, not on official police business either. He was so sweet and I am so impressed by his training. The kids really liked it as well.

4. Field day! Exhausting.

5. We had a real grown up type day and organized our filing cabinet!

Five Things I Ate:

1. We went to Denny's for brunch and I got the Red, White and Blue Grand Slam which included these bad boys. Blueberry pancakes topped with strawberries and cream cheese icing. I nearly died it was so good.



2. Guilty - we got Chinese food. It was delicious and we did eat it after like a 2 mile walk so maybe it wasn't so bad? Wishful thinking, right?

3. Italian meatball and cucumber noodle soup.

4. Blue Raspberry Lemonade sparkling water - it was pretty good!

5. Busted into my trefoils. I had been waiting for the perfect moment.

Five Things I Read:

1. Michigander Emoji's

2. The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza
I got this book as part of the Birchbox Book Club and I really enjoyed it. I pretty much wrote it off as a fluff book, but it wasn't. It deals with technology integrating itself into every part of our lives and how that affects people all across the board. It's really decent and I definitely recommend it.

3. April 2015 BookPage
This may the second time I read this? I can't remember if I read it at the beginning of the month or not. It was interesting again if it was a reread.

4. The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard

5. I binged watch some Dancing with the Stars this week as well - not any reading involved in that but enjoyable nonetheless.


As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

No comments:

Post a Comment