Friday, May 8, 2015

Five Things Friday



Five things I did:


1. Went to a new store that just opened in East Lansing, called Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market. I think it's supposed to be like a Whole Foods/Trader Joes style place and that description seemed pretty spot on. It was kind of crazy cause it just opened, but I will definitely be back.

2. We had a little 4.2 (or thereabouts) earthquake here in Michigan and the surrounding area. I believe it was felt in Indiana as well, not sure where else. Super crazy, I definitely felt it move my bed while I was napping.

3. I attended a birthday/baby announcement bbq on Saturday at a friend's house. It was great to see people, catch up and find out all the great things that are happening in people's lives. More babies are coming in my friend group and I love it! Plus it was a gorgeous day to spend outside.

4. Had brunch with two friends (hi guys!!) on Sunday morning at Clara's. I ate breakfast, lunch and dessert and I don't regret a thing.

5. My parents have got a new dog, his name is Teddy and his is a snugglebug. He's a few years old, and is getting along alright with their 14 year old Jack Russell, Mojo. 




Five things I ate:

1. I had a craving for the blue box mac & cheese, and it was fulfilled.

2. Delicious birthday cake, it was a lemony goodness.

3. Plate 1 from brunch, consisting of eggs, hash browns, bacon and some delicious orange-y bread that was so moist and amazing.



4. Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli. Recipe coming soon, it was so good!

5. We ate at Red Robin the other day on our way back from the hospital. I haven't been there in years, it was pretty good. 

Five things I read:

1. Adorable pets

2. The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
Full review coming in the next few weeks. Spoiler alert: I am super in love with this author.

3. The last time I was me by Cathy Lamb

4. Names have consequences, people!

5. 6 words that will end picky eating

As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

1 comment:

  1. Brunch was great! :)

    (I'm a little behind on my Es reading..)

    ReplyDelete