Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hello Products

 Hello Products are oral care products that are natural; as in they are made without any dyes, artificial sweeteners, microbeads or triclosan (which is an antibacterial and antifungal agent). There are 5 different products; toothpaste, kids toothpaste, mouthwash, breath spray and toothbrushes. I have tried three of the five products they offer.
 


 
This toothpaste comes in 4 different flavors: pink grapefruit mint, supermint, peach mango mint and mojito mint. This toothpaste is anticavity; proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel and have the ADA seal of approval. I can say that the packaging on this product is very nice and sleek looking, but because it's not like a typical mint flavor my mouth doesn't have that clean feeling afterwards. This toothpaste will run you about $4.49 at Target.
 
The mouthwash comes in 3 different flavors; pink grapefruit mint, supermint and mojito mint. It was designed to cleans moisturize and refresh without any sting or burn because it's made with glycerin (which is nice and soothing). I DO NOT like the taste of this mouthwash. I would be willing to try the other flavors, because it does give a freshness to my mouth that I can feel for hours after; even after eating food. On Amazon this mouthwash costs about $5.65.
 
This is my favorite of the three products, by far. I throw it in my zipper pouch in my purse, work bag, car and I am good to go. This breath spray comes in three flavors; pink grapefruit mint, supermint and mojito mint. They all have a refreshing zing, but with no stinging sensation which is great. I definitely feel like I have nice, fresh breath when I use this on the go. One of these little pods will cost about $3.75 at Target.
 
Hello Products has no clue who I am. I purchased these products on my own, with my own money and am giving a completely honest review with absolutely no compensation or perks from the company. I just like to try new things and let you know what I think about them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment