Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Amopé Pedi Perfect

Warning guys, I am going to talk about FEET. Feet are gross and weird to talk about, but most of us have them so it's just a part of life okay? If you're squeamish about feet I suggest you move along and try reading some of the books I'm reading or about some of my empty products or even this deliciously simple recipe. Just some suggestions, just saying.



Winter has ended and the sun is out in full force around these parts; at least for a few days at a time. I actually wore sandals a few times last week, and let me tell you - my feet were in rough shape. I like to get pedicures every now and then, but its not something that is always in the budget if you know what I mean. I had mentioned that I was intrigued by something like the Amope Pedi Perfect to my husband, I had previously used a PedEgg and it literally HURT my feet so that was no more. The Pedi Perfect seemed perfect, it just buffed away the callouses and rough spots. I looked into it but thought it was quite an extravagant price.

Well one day, my dear husband, surprised me with one! I immediately busted it out of it's package and put it to good use. It is super easy to use, you just turn it on and the roller spins and you put it up against the rough spots and it buffs them down. It doesn't make them disappear right away, especially if they are reallllly bad (like me) but with consistent use and some lotion it will dramatically improve the situation.

I am a fan, it's definitely better than a file or something that scrapes layers of skin off your foot. Plus, now I don't have to stop buying sorbet to pay for lots of pedicures.

Amope Pedi Perfect has no idea who I am; I purchased this product with my own money and am receiving no compensation for this post. I just liked the product and wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment