Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beauty | Empties #1

So I thought I would collect some of the items I have used up recently and then share what I thought of them with you. I will probably only make it to like 5 items before the mess drives me nuts, but oh well. I don't go through things super quickly so it would work out pretty well. So let's get onto Empties round 1:



(Since I forgot to number the picture, we will work our way from left to right, mmkay?)

I received this is a birchbox a few months ago, and I used it to remove mostly my eye makeup before washing my face. It worked so great, and it was super gentle. I would definitely purchase the full size of this once I use up my current makeup remover.

2. Avon Naturals Shower Gel (similar)
The scent pictured is coconut and lemongrass, but it is no longer available. I used this up pretty quickly, and it smelled really nice -- like summertime and beaches. I probably wouldn't purchase this again, it didn't last super long.

This is a find from my future mother in law. Foot care is not something people care to talk about. I get it. Feet are gross. But guess what, in the summertime mine get all cracked and gross. So I would just slather some of this on my feet, slip on some socks and carry on. It worked decently. It wasn't a miracle product or anything, but it was a decent enough foot cream. Still on the search for something miraculous. 

I try to use a cleansing shampoo about every other week, just to really get down to the nitty gritty with my hair. I find if I use one every week, my hair dries out quite quickly. I received this sample in a birchbox, and I enjoyed it. It smelled nice and clean, it did a good job of cleansing my hair and not leaving it stripped of moisture. 

I love love love this concealer. I already have a new one on the way. This is one of my holy grail makeup products. It covers up redness and blemishes all day long, and it doesn't flake off or rub off after about 12 seconds of wearing it, especially when used with a primer. 

Thanks for reading about my first round of empties! What are some of your favorite products you've recently used up?

No comments:

Post a Comment