Friday, September 5, 2014

High Five for Friday | Link Up

Even though it was only a 4-day work week, I still felt like I was going in a million different directions. I may be delayed on the blogging every now and again, but I am still going to try and do one book review, one beauty, the weekly wrap up and h54f every week...and when I can a travel post, or just something random. That is my goal. If it proves to be too lofty, I may have to cut back to only blogging 3 days a week until I can figure it out, but right 4 days a week, possibly 5 every now and then. 

Here are the highlights of my week!

1. C officiated his first wedding on Saturday! A friend of his from high school asked him to do it many months ago, and he happily obliged. The wedding took place in this beautiful pavilion, with the reception following down by a nice little creek. The weather held off, even after a rainy start to the day, and it was a beautiful wedding and C did a great job!




2. On Sunday I got to hang out with these dudes. I got some snuggles in, and they weren't too impressed with my picture taking.


3. After a long weekend, I jammed to some Jay-Z on the way to work. Sometimes you just need to put your damn hands up and surrender, it is what it is. #workjams


4. My classroom is pretty much in order. Now it's just detail stuff, and knocking out home visits. This year is going to be a big change from what I'm used to but it will be a good experience...at least that is what I am telling myself to stay positive. 

5.  We have nothing major going on this weekend. With the last few weekends being so crazy and busy, it will be really nice to just be at home this weekend. That is a major high five!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup! Your dogs are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in from the linkup. Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Penny @ http://pennyspassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete