Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up | Photo a Day

Long time, no talk! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth near the end of last week. Work got a little nutty, and I had to work late to accommodate some parents for their home visits. But alas, no one wants to listen to me blather on about work. So let's get right into the wrap up from 9/8 -9/14!


Day 8: Broken: I was going to eat a Mrs. Thinster cookie, when I discovered it was perfectly broken in half. Huzzah! Perfect photo opportunity!

Day 9: Orange: orange is not my color, so the only thing I found that was orange is this old xbox remote.

Day 10: Repetition: lots and lots and lots and lots of books in our house. Lots.

Day 11: How I feel today: tired, chilly, headachey. 



Day 12: Spring/Fall: feeling like fall = slippers on my feet!

Day 13: Out of place: if it's a sausage Fest, I am out of place. This was in the bathroom at a German beer hall we went to in Rosemont, IL ('burb of Chicago).

Day 14: Healthy: since we were on a mini trip, healthy was not high on our list of priorities. Lots of beer and late night steak & shake is never a good choice.

Have a happy week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment