Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up | Photo a Day

Happy Monday party people! This is the weekly wrap up, all prompts are from Fat Mum Slim and photo a day challenge. You can be sure to check out my pictures in live action daily on instagram and twitter @estherlaurien

Now these are the photos from 9/1 - 9/7! Enjoy!


9/1 In my cup: My beloved Michigan State Tervis was my cup of choice on this particular day and water is what was in it.

9/2 Stripes: I sleep with this pillow every night, and it happens to have stripes on it.


9/3 Button: I snapped a picture of a button on C's shirt.


9/4 DIY: a student of mine made and painted this toolbox for me. This is many years old. 



9/5 Upside down: silly Shiloh enjoys laying upside down.


9/6 I need...: coffee. Obviously.


9/7 Father: This is a picture from a museum when we were on a trip to Louisville, Kentucky many many years ago. It's me, my brother and my dad. I don't have a ton of pictures of my dad, something I need to rectify. I heart my daddy-o!


Are you guys doing the photo a day challenge? There are a lot of them out there! Let me know which ones you're interested in! Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment