Tuesday, September 16, 2014

High Five for Friday | Link Up

Happy Friday! I had a crazy week, so let's get to it.


1. Saturday I took a quick trip to the Chicagoland area for a Garth Brooks concert with some of my friends! It was a blast, and I'm always happy to spend time with great people and FANTASTIC music!

After the concert, forgive the sweaty-factor
2. We had Open House at school for the beginning of the year, and all the parents came except for two!! That is amazing! Another plus is all of our kids nap except for one! I am hoping this trend continues, and it's going to be a great school year.

3. I made two new recipes this week and they were both delicious!

4. The weather had been great this week. Sunny, 60s-70s and cool nights. Perfect sleeping temps. Not that I have been doing much of that!

5. Started addressing wedding invites! We are officially in double digits and my anxiety levels are high if I think about it too much!

Have a great weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Garth stopped touring but how cool for you. How you have any time to blog while preparing to wed, i'll never know. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete