Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up | Photo a Day

Happy labor day friends! It is Monday, so that means it is time for the weekly wrap up of the fms photo a day. If you want to check out my daily photos on instagram @estherlaurien or on twitter @estherlaurien. 

These are the pictures from 8/25-8/31, I hope you enjoy!



8/25 Mail: So we actually did not get mail on this day, so I took a screenshot on my phone and then cropped it down so it was only the mail icon. Adorable.

8/26 Breakfast: I grabbed one of these soft baked oatmeal squares to eat for breakfast on this particular day, they were delicious.

8/27 Dull: We had training from 8-5 on Conscious Discipline. It certainly had it's dull moments.

8/28 Travel: I took this picture while travelling home from work.




8/29 Dessert: We had a rehearsal dinner to attend for a wedding C was officiating on Saturday, and this was the dessert -- bread pudding. Yum!

8/30 Nearby: The wedding we attended was at this cool pavilion, with the reception nearby. 

8/31 10 am: I was doing laundry at 10 am...fun times.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day! Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment