Friday, August 29, 2014

High Five for Friday | Link-Up


Happy Friday! It is Labor Day weekend already? That is absolutely mind blowing to me. Well I had a rather exciting week, so let's get down to it.

1.  So in an unexpected turn of events, I purchased a new car! I have drove the same car for pretty much ever. It was a delightful 2002 Saturn SL2 with no frills, and it ran perfectly great for many many many years. When she finally stopped running she was at 162,000 miles. She had a great long life. My new car, Astrid, is a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus. It has quite a few frills that are completely unnecessary. It has been an odd experience to be driving something completely different, but it is fun.


2. I went back to work on Monday and our training room had this lovely view. It was kind of a tease to be stuck inside listening to people talk, while looking at this nice table on a patio.


3. For my birthday from my grandparents I got this awesome Tervis Tumbler! We registered for it for the wedding, well actually I registered for it. I have been using it nearly everyday this week!


4. We have a wedding to attend this weekend, and I am excited to go to a wedding and hangout with people and eat food. I'm easy to please at times.

5. I have made a lot of headway in my classroom. I have all the furniture and place and am going through and organizing everything. Yay organizing!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! Make good choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment