Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up | Photo a Day

Greetings on this Monday morning! I hope your weekend went well! I start work in one week!? WHERE has the summer gone? I swear, it goes by faster and faster each year.
Today is my weekly wrap from Fat Mum Slim and her photo a day challenge and the prompts are from the days 8/11/14-8/17/14! 



8/11 Mirror: I was in Meijer, grabbing some last minute items for dinner and I happened upon the mirror aisle. 

8/12 Gather: This is a gather[ing] of ingredients to make a delicious taco soup for dinner.

8/13 Inside: My birchbox came today and I was anxious to see what was inside of it!



8/14 Give: Today was my birthday! C gave me two groupon's to get two of our engagement pictures put onto a canvas to display in our apartment. So thoughtful!

8/15 Clouds: I was on my daily walk to my neighborhood library and it was a gorgeous day, big poofy clouds in the sky and a nice breeze blowing.I took this picture of the clouds outside of the library.

8/16 Clean: I was out with some friends celebrating my 30th birthday and the brewery we were at had all these awesome handmade (locally!) mugs hanging from the ceiling!

8/17 Dinner: i was at my parents house to have my "birthday" dinner with them. My mom made my favorite meal everrr, chicken parm. It is sooooo good!

Another week gone by...

No comments:

Post a Comment