Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pure Michigan Travel | Crunchy's East Lansing

So my beloved college town of East Lansing has many bars, a little something for everyone if you will. My college friends and I certainly had bars we preferred for every occasion and mood, and naturally our overall favorite. Crunchy's was certainly a favorite, and still is to this day. I just recently went for a friends birthday gathering, and we sat out on the patio and tried some beers and a wonderful time was had.




Crunchy's has 27 beers on tap, and is definitely deeply entrenched in the craft beer world. They often have nights dedicated to one brewery, and all taps will serve beers from that place. They are a big supported of Michigan made beer, which makes me happy. They are known in the area for having "the best burger in town" which is the Crunchy burger and it's a BEAST. I've never had it, I can't handle that much meat *ahem*. Moving on.

They have some sort of food special every day of the week, along with karaoke on thursday, friday and saturday. Back in the day I may have sang a little bit of Ace of Base.  Maybe. 

Crunchy's has even introduced their "secret society", the Burger and Beer Society card is full of perks if you use it frequently. I don't have one, but C does and he enjoys it.

Crunchy's is a great place to gather and hang out with friends, family or just to hang out solo and meet some new people. I will continue to frequent it and will be sure to tell my future Spartans to go there for some great Michigan brews!

1 comment:

  1. Hire metro airport taxi to travel in Detroit , canton, Ann Arbor, Taylor, dear-born and others cities of Michigan and airport

    ReplyDelete