Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up | Photo A Day

Happy August friends! Below you will find the weekly wrap from the photo a day challenge from 7/28 - 8/3! Along with the prompts for the month of August. Once again, all prompts are courtesy of Fat Mum Slim and I use here Little Moments App to edit and post all of my pictures for the challenge.




7/28 Cool: It has been a remarkably cool summer here in mid-michigan. This particular night was cool 57 degrees. So odd for July.

7/29 Repeat: We were in the midst of packing, so I took this one late.

7/30 Lost: My parents little jack Russell, mojo, was lost in his dreams. Precious.

7/31 Rise: I moved on this day and did not take a picture. sorry!

Happy August! Here is the August prompt list:
PHOTO A DAY AUGUST

Looks like a great one!! Here are my pictures from the first 3 days.




8/1 Landscape: this is my new landscape in my neighborhood. I locked myself out of the apartment not too long after I snapped this picture. 

8/2 Lunch: Met a friend for lunch in downtown east Lansing, I had a yummy ginger peach cider and fish & chips. Delicious.

8/3 S is for...: State Capital Building. I took this photo while driving into downtown Lansing. 

That's the weekly wrap up folks! Come back tomorrow for a book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment