Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pure Michigan Travel | Eaglemonk Pub & Brewery


So I turned 30 a few weeks ago and it seemed appropriate to go get some drinks and a brewery. A nice classy way to maybe have some giggles with some friends. The brewery options in Lansing, Michigan are few and far between, but luckily we have EagleMonk Pub and Brewery.



The first thing we did was order a sampler. It comes with 8 sample sized beers, and in this case it happened to contain every beer they had on tap. They placed it on this tray with a laminated paper stating what beer was what. I assumed I was going to enjoy the lighter beers only, but I was wrong. They were all delicious!


I am going to consult their brewing list and try to recall which ones I tried...I make no promises as to whether I am accurate or not. It's been like 3 weeks. Also, EagleMonk also has wine, soda and food! We all had pizzas, and they were delightfully delicious. EagleMonk also sells a variety of souvenirs with their logo, including howlers and growlers. We purchased a howler and are looking forward to going back to refilling it. Alright beers sampled:
Red Eye Rye 
Instigator Doppelbock
Irish Red
Belgian Wit
Michigan White
Scottish 70
Delta Porter
And one other that I cannot recall...




EagleMonk also has an awesome program called the EagleMonk Mug Club. It costs $50 for life, and includes one free fill up. You get to chose a mug made by a local artist (mugs pictured above) and they are SUPER COOL. They hang from the ceiling and are super neat. You get a larger pour for the pint price, $10 growler fills on craft beer daily, $2 off any pizza on Tuesdays and $3 mugs on Sundays.

I am so happy that we have a great brewery like EagleMonk in our area, and I can definitely ensure that I will be going there again. With our howler in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment