Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life | August Favorites


The end of another month is upon us, and with that a round up of some of my favorite THINGS from August 2014. It's quite an eclectic grouping of items this month, but that's life.

I couldn't tell you what exact model we own for our Keurig. We bought it many years ago after our cheap coffee pot caught our kitchen on fire. But the reason this is making my August Favorites is because it has been in storage for almost 6 months and now it's back in my possession! I forgot how much I enjoy it, the simplicity of brewing my one cup of coffee. Since I am in the only one in my home who drinks coffee regularly, I feel like the Keurig and I have a special relationship. I am happy to have it back in my kitchen.

I can't actually find this product on the BBW webpage anymore. My grandma got this for me I believe either in my Christmas stocking or Easter basket (don't judge me). I adore this scent. It makes my whole bathroom smell delightful after using it. I am bummed that I can't find it at BBW currently, but they have lots of awesome fall scents, so I am sure I will be able to find a replacement.

We upgraded our phones a few months back, and I previously had an iPhone 4 with an Otterbox Defender case on it. It was super protected, but it was so bulky. One of the things I love the about the iPhone is that is slim, but with this massive case on it...notsomuch. I still wanted protection, but not as much bulk. Enter the symmetry case. I adore this case. It matches my phone perfectly and it protects it without adding bulk. 

I have had this perfume for awhile, but just recently began using it more frequently. It's a nice light scent, kind of flowery and citrusy. I have been loving it for the month of August.


So there you have it, a nice little round up of a few of my favorite items during the month of August! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment