Friday, August 8, 2014

High Five for Friday | Link up

Well, the first week of August is behind us and I go back to work officially on August 25th. This  summer has flown by, but I feel like I say that every summer. Here are the five highlights of my week!

1. C's parents came over on Sunday to bring us some stuff we had left over at their house and to take some stuff back with them. We drove them to the church we are getting married in and took them by the reception hall. It was great to be able to show them our venues before the big day.

2. I just had some lazy days around the new place. We are officially unpacked, and all that is left is to hang our pictures on the walls. We are working our way around steam cleaning the floors, and it is oddly satisfying.

3. I finally read The Fault In Our Stars. I have zero interest in seeing the movie, but I wanted to read the book still. I am glad I did. I didn't cry (I must have no soul) but it is definitely a tearjerker. 

4. C and I don't have cable, but I discovered one of my secret shames on hulu plus...Keeping up with the Kardashians! *hangs head in shame*

5. I got my Keurig back! It may seem stupid and simple, but I missed it. I love my coffee and it's not the same using someone else's. It's the little things people!!


See you back here on Monday with the weekly photo a day wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment