Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 2014 Birchbox Review

I am delighted to be here today to share with you my August 2014 Birchbox! Everything I received in this box I will most definitely use, and that is always a win! Although, to be fair, I rarely get something that I am like I will NEVER even use this. I am always willing to at least try the samples. Or make my brother try them.



$12 for full size.
This lotion smells like summer and sunscreen...in a good way. I will probably throw it in my purse in February when I need to reminded of sunshine, good times and beaches. It has a 50% aloe content, which is amazing. It rubs in and dries quickly, leaving your skin smooth and soft, smelling like a tropical island. I love this.

$9 for full size
This shampoo has that luxurious, expensive smell that only shampoos they use at salons usually have, so that's super neat. This shampoo is full of antioxidants and promotes shinier hair. I haven't used it yet, because I will throw it into my travel bag and use it next time I travel, but I can't wait to see if my hair is shinier and smells as nice as the product does.

$9 for full size
Pretty much everything I said for the shampoo applies to this as well. This conditioner is paraben free and detangles and smooths hair with antioxidants.

$19 for full size.
I have just recently started experimenting with cream shadows, so I am excited to try this out. It comes in three different colors, and I received the Silver Sands which is a...you guessed it, silver shade! I kind of wish I had gotten the bronze, or rose gold shades but it just gives me something to use points towards! This shadow swatched on my hand super smooth and it dried quickly, maintaining it's silvery finish.

$14.99 for full size (5 pack)
Obviously I have not had the chance to try it, and since it in a little pod thing I am unable to even feel the texture, smell it or see it until I open it. According the product packaging, it is sealed up the way it is because it will prevent the mask from oxidizing...so I don't want to open it until I am ready to use it. I love experimenting with face masks so I am excited to try this one!

Well there you have it, a lot of super awesome products to try out! Tune in tomorrow to read about my birthday kayaking experience in Mt. Pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment