Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up | Photo a Day

It's Monday! That means time for the weekly wrap up from the photo a day challenge by Fat Mum Slim. All pictures were edited using the Little Moments App. These are the pictures from 8/4-8/10.




8/4 In the middle: I took this picture of 3 landmarks of Michigan State's Campus, the middle one is Beaumont Tower, which is one of my favorite places on campus.

8/5 Pile: C and I have a lot of books. Here are a few piles.

8/6 Grateful for...: MY KEURIG is HOME! I am grateful for LOTS of other things, but this is definitely on my list this week!

8/7 Spot: I spot a delicious salad with lots of fruit and goat cheese. So good. It's my summertime favorite.




8/8 Pet peeve: A huge pet peeve of mine is when something in my apartment is broken and the maintenance man says he will fix it...three times...and never does. This is my mailbox in it's current state and I'm beyond irritated.

8/9 Mix: C and I have a shot glass collection, a rather extensive one at that. We are unable to properly display them all in our current home, but here is a very very small mix of some of them. 

8/10 Art: This is a beautiful lighthouse painting that was actually painted by C's grandma. I just found that out while I was snapping a picture of it. I have always loved lighthouses, and never thought anything of us having a hand painted picture of one, but C told me that his grandma actually painted this one and it made me love it even more!

That's the weekly wrap up! Tune in tomorrow to see what books are in my nightstand currently.


No comments:

Post a Comment