Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up | Photo a Day

While you are reading this, I am officially back at work! I get to sit in a training from 8-5, which is FINE because it's a simple way to ease back into waking up and getting dressed...lame.
So here is the weekly wrap up from 8/18 - 8/24!



8/18 Arrow: This is an arrow in my apartment building directing people downstairs.

8/19 To-do: I really phoned it in on this one, this is a screenshot of my to-do list. Such exciting stuff.

8/20 Before bedtime: I always read before bedtime, barring I have a migraine or am deathly ill in another way. So before I got into bed, I snapped a picture of  my bed with the book I'm currently reading on it.

8/21 Decorate: We have lots of little trinkets and "decorations" if you will. This happens to be one of our favorites, and it has a lovely note from a dear friend written on the back of it. It always decorates our living space.



8/22 Words: i chose to take a kind of macro style shot of a page in the book I was reading.

8/23 Style: I bought my first new car! I have drive the same car for about 12 years and is pretty much the only car I have ever drove. It's a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus, and it has lots of style!

8/24 Fragrant: While on a walk around the neighborhood I spotted these cheerful flowers!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment