Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Beauty | Empties #5


 It probably seems like I should have more empty products seeing as it has been over a month since I last did one. Let me tell you something, I threw away a lot of stuff when we moved and I didn't want to pack up a box of just empty containers. So I started a new pile once we got settled and in those few weeks this is what I have collected. 


 I absolutely adore and love this formula and the color I bought it in. It's a pretty matte formula (even though it's called Glossy Kiss) and the Perfect Kiss shade is a kind of cinnamon-y red. It's beautiful. My main complaint is that it's a pencil that you have to sharpen down; it's hard and the product gets wasted and smeared all over. Mirenesse - please make this a twist pencil and I will buy it again. I seriously love this product except for that one thing. 


 This conditioner boasts smoothing out your hair. While I didn't notice that in particular, my hair was a little bit less tangled after using it, so that's always a good thing. I might buy this again and pair it with the shampoo just to see what happens.


I did a review of this product awhile back and raved about it. But now summer is kind of waning and I'm spending less time outside; I don't like it as much. It's too dark for my skin tone and I could make it work but it would take a lot of extra effort that I'm not really wanting to put forth. So this isn't technically an empty because I'm just over it. But I still like how it includes a brush - super convenient for travel if I had a color that matched my paleness.


Noxema is a throw back for me since it's basically what I used all throughout high school. I had purchased some to use on a sunburn (yes, it helps sunburn too!) and then decided to just finish it up. It's a classic, and my face always feels super clean after using it. 


This toner definitely brightened up my skin and it smelled pretty good to boot. I went to repurchase at our local Wal-Mart and they didn't have any. I would definitely repurchase though.


This is another product that I loved the first few times I used it, but now I don't. It's too dark for my skin, am I getting paler? and the smell is terrible. It didn't used to bother me, but now I want to throw up when I smell it. So, away it goes.


I love gel formula moisturizers in the summertime, and this one was pretty good. I can't really say too much about it though cause the sample size only allowed about two uses and its hard to get a grasp on a product with so few uses.


 This color is the bomb. I am such a scaredy cat when it comes to red lips (and my husband hates red lipstick) but I tried this out and ROCKED IT. Until I smiled in the mirror and it was all over my teeth. It transfers SO BAD. All. Day. Long. I don't have time to be worrying about bright red lipstick all over everything, so it's gotta go. I'm bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment