Friday, September 18, 2015

Five Things Friday





Five Things I Did:


1. I am trying to keep my nails polished because it prevents me from biting them AND it looks nice. I am on week three and still enjoying it!


2. Monday I had six meetings in one 8.5 hour work day. It was productive at least!


3. Had to go to a nearby town for a two day medication manager training so I could learn how to properly dish out the ole meds. I passed the test with a 96%! Feeling pretty accomplished.
 

4. I worked an almost-double on Tuesday night. I worked from 8-4 and then covered a shift from 5-8. 


5. I went to the Farmers Market to pick up a few things. I hadn't been in a few weeks, but I needed some kale and some potatoes.


Five Things I Ate:


1. I ordered in a lasagna and ate it while binge watching some OITNB. A delightful Friday night in.

2. Made a pizza on Sunday, then took a nap on the couch. Life is good.


3. More addicting corn on the cob. I am seriously going to be so sad when corn season is over, yes I just said corn season.


4. Walked to the Dari Barn for a good old fashioned unhealthy meal. 


5. I tried some pumpkin yogurt, thinking it might be terrible. It tastes just like pumpkin pie. It is amazing.
This book was so boring it took me over a week to read it. I won't be reading anymore. 

2. My Medication Manager book. There was a test guys!

3.  The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
I liked the first one better.
  4. GOING TO THIS

5. It's the season of pumpkin spice

I am linking up over at High Five for Friday with Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

No comments:

Post a Comment