Thursday, September 3, 2015

Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa


 I know it probably seems like nothing has changed, since you’re just reading this. Probably at the same place you always have. But things have definitely changed on my end. At the end of July my husband and I moved away from our home state of Michigan and to a whole new adventure in Grinnell, Iowa.

I’ve never lived in Iowa before, and Grinnell is a small, college town. It’s home to Grinnell College and a pretty decent farmers market. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things with blogging, and the content should not change. But instead of doing random Pure Michigan travel posts - that will probably change over to talking about neat things we discover in Iowa and the surrounding areas as we explore our new home.

Change is hard, moving is difficult and we are figuring this out as we go along. But for now, welcome to Grinnell, Iowa and we’re pretty excited to be here and have you along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment