Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Beauty | June Birchbox Review


I was gone for most of June, so coming home to my Birchbox made my homecoming just that much more special. The theme for this month was Adventure and the products that were chosen for this month are all about being adventurous. 




coTZ Sensitive SPF 40 full size $20
This is sensitive mineral sunscreen that is designed to protect and soothe even the most sensitive of skins. It goes on sheer, has a bit of medicinal scent and is not noticeable underneath makeup at all. I'm a fan, it's a possible purchase.

W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Mascara full size $23.50
This is an all-natural mascara that lengthens and lifts lashes without the use of chemicals or dyes. The packaging on this sample is super sleek, and the wand doesn't appear to be anything too special. Probably will not purchase, but am happy to have the sample!

Emi Jay Solid Hair Tie 5-Pack full size $11
I have approximately 100 million of these style hair ties around my house, car, bags, etc. I'm always happy to have more!

Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter full size $19.50
This shampoo is made with creamy, rich mango butter to help nourish, smoothe and hydrate your locks. It's supposed to be SUPER hydrating so I'm looking forward to giving in a whirl. It smells divine, and the consistency is pretty thick. I am looking forward to using this shampoo after a few rounds in the pool or lake.

Klorane Conditioning Balm with Mango Butter full size $16
This conditioner detangles, moisturizes, adds shine and improves softness. It goes great with the shampoo mentioned above. My main complaint is that the sample came in a packet and I HATE those. I assume the scent is similar to the shampoo, and I'm looking forward to trying this out in conjunction with the shampoo.

La Mav Green Clay Detox Mask full size $29.95
This mask is infused with fruit extracts and is used to treat impurities, minimize pores and help brighten skin. It's a pretty small sample size, but I think I will be able to squeeze two uses out of it. It smells very fresh and the consistency is smooth and creamy so it should be easy to spread around on your face. 

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner full size $11
This is a blendable waterproof eyeliner that goes on smooth and stays on all day. I got this eyeliner in the color Mulberry which is a rich purple color. I really don't see myself using this eyeliner, ever. So unfortunately, this one is a bust for me.

There you go, the wonder of adventure with the June 2015 Birchbox. Now that I am thinking about it, the eyeliner would be adventurous for me. Maybe I should take a hint and give it a whirl one day...

1 comment:

  1. Love your BB June review!! Everything in your box is items that i would love and try!! I find Well mascara ok because I tried it before but it is great for those with sensitive eyes/contacts or eco-beauty fashionistas!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete