Friday, July 10, 2015

Five Things Friday





Five Things I Did:

1. We bought a beautiful roll top desk from a local antique store. Can't wait to have it in our new loft in Iowa.

2. Went out to my parents for the 4th and had a bonfire and some beers. Perfection.

3. On Sunday we went for a walk around Lake Lansing and got some ice cream. 

4. I made a hair appointment for Friday; probably won't do anything interesting but we will see.

5. Went to Bath and Body Works to stock up on some wallflowers before the move. The nearest BBW to where we are moving is about 45 minutes away. Which is a big difference from the 3 minutes now.

Five Things I Ate:

1. Nothing says 4th of July like gorging on some takeout Chinese food. America, f@$* yeah!

2. Frozen yogurt (lemon and key lime) with cheesecake bites, mango boba, fruity pebbles and sour patch kids. Ridiculous.

3. We bought some taffy from our local market and I was reminded again of how much I love taffy! 

4. Husband made some omelettes for breakfast - complete with goat cheese! So delicious!

5. A walk up to the taco cart is a perfect summer night activity.





Five Things I Read:

1. my grandmother asked me to tell you she's sorry by Fredrik Backman

2. The sharks are confused

3. Just Friends by Robyn Sisman

4. The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel

5. The Lola Quartet by Emily St. John Mandel

As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

No comments:

Post a Comment