Thursday, July 30, 2015

Moving Moving Moving

The day is here - moving day. My husband and I are on our way from Lansing, Michigan (my hometown) to Grinnell, Iowa for a year for his work. We have lived in McAllen, Texas and Little Rock, Arkansas together as well - so moving isn't really a new thing for us. 

I just wanted to throw this post up to let you all know that if I go a little radio silent over the next week or so that it's because we are in full on moving mode. On top of moving, once we get to our new place we have to turn around and come back to Michigan about a week later - my husband is in a wedding on the 8th of August. 

I hope to keep up with my blogging, I am pre-writing and scheduling a few posts so it won't be too quiet on here. 

See you in Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment