Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Recipe | Burrito Bake


I have had the ingredients for this dinner in my pantry for MONTHS. It took me getting down to the last pound of venison before I attempted it - for whatever reason. But, on a positive note, we finished all of our venison before we moved! Success!

Ingredients
  • 1 lb ground beef (we used venison, ground turkey would probably work too!)
  • 1 package taco seasoning
  • 10 oz can of refried beans
  • 1 cup bisquick
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
Instructions
  • Brown meat, adding in taco seasoning
  • Mix bisquick, water and refried beans in a small bowl.
  • Place the bean mixture into a greased 9 x 13 dish
  • Sprinkle taco meat on top
  • Add cheese
  • Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
There you go! My husband doesn't like refried beans, so this recipe was just for me! Happy eating!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment