Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Beauty | Current Hair Products

 So I don't style my hair really. I am more of a run a straightener over it OR just run a comb through it and call it good. But I HAVE to use some sort of detangler or leave-in product unless I want my hair to resemble a birds nest. These are some of the products I am currently using on my hair.



This is a sample size that I got from Birchbox. I have honestly only used a couple of times to rough up my hair and give it some texture and hold - my hair tends to not have any grip or hold to it. Curls literally slide right out of my hair. It worked pretty well, but it's not something I need on a daily basis. I do like that my hair still feels like hair after using this product - it doesn't have any stiffness to it which is great.

Well this is a mouthful, geez. I got this because sometimes when I straighten my hair it still has waves in it and I don't necessary want to buy a new straightener right now. So you just spray this on your hair before straightening and it is supposed to come out sleek and smooth. PLUS it provides heat protection. Honestly, I don't love this product. I continue to use it mainly for heat protection as I don't really notice a difference between using it and not using it. But it does smell nice, so that's good.

I use a detangler immediately after washing my hair because even though I have lots of hair, it's kind of fine and gets tangled super easy. I have tried many detanglers, leave in conditioners, etc. This one definitely gets the job done and without leaving any sort of residue in your hair. 

This stuff is the bomb - I love this more than the previous detangler I talked about. It smells good, it helps to detangle and to prep your hair and it provides heat protection. PLUS it smells like a salon. This will always be in my arsenal of hair products I do believe.

I requested this as one of my sample products in a Birchbox because I'm obviously always open to trying new leave-in products for my hair. So I got this one, hoping it would be as miraculous as advertised. This product not only protects hair but repairs it as well - which is something other products don't do. It does make my hair feel silky and smooth, but I honestly don't notice less split ends or anything like that. That being said, I still REALLY like this product and will definitely purchase it full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment