Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beauty | Empties #3


Once again, just my go-to deodorant. I feel like I had one of these in my last empties blog post which makes me wonder how much deodorant I go through? I'm actually using a new kind right now, but you know I will be going back to this kind eventually.

I received this in my stocking for Christmas (thanks Grandma) and just finally got around to using it. I don't mind Suave; it's cheap and it gets the job done. It is not the best shampoo and conditioner there is, but I don't have any complaints either.

I didn't like this cleanser at all. Foaming cleansers are notorious for drying out the skin; which this one definitely did. My skin felt dry all the time, even with moisturizer. I will not be buying this again. Plus side: it lasted a long time.

This was a sample from Birchbox and it provided pretty good coverage and definitely made me face look more matte. I didn't really like the smell of it, or the  price so for those reasons I won't be repurchasing.

This serum made my face feel sticky and orange; plus the dropper style dispenser is not very easy to manage. My face did feel nice and hydrated after using it, but that's about it. There are better serum's on the market, for sure.

I really liked this sample size shampoo (once again from Birchbox) as a cleansing shampoo about once a week or so. My hair felt nice and clean; stripped of all the build up that gets in there. Plus, it smells super nice and fresh as well. This is a probable purchase.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment