Friday, June 19, 2015

Five Things Friday



Five Things I Did:

1. Had a late 90s-early 2000s movie marathon with my sister, which consisted of classics like Romeo & Juliet, She's All That, Clueless and The Prince & Me. We then followed this with a Twilight marathon. I rarely watch movies so this was a delightful treat.

2.  We went to the beach at Little Talbot, the water was delightful.


3. Went to Lush and expect a little mini haul on those purchases.

4. Did some other shopping at the St. Johns Town Center.

5. Spent some more time at the pool.

Five Things I Ate:

1. Chick Fil A, oh your sweet tea is top notch.

2. We went to the Sand dollar. I ate grilled salmon with broccoli - which Ginny devoured. I drank a yuengling and it was perfection.

3. Brother in law made a delicious Saturday morning breakfast for us all - biscuits & gravy, eggs, brown sugar bacon and hash browns. 

4. Made my not at all famous Beef and Broccoli. 

5. My sister made delicious apple crisp for dessert one night!

Five Things I Read:





5. I wore my baby niece in a moby wrap, so I read up on that!

As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

No comments:

Post a Comment