Friday, June 26, 2015

Five Things Friday






Five Things I Did:

1. I flew back home from Florida. It's always hard to leave my nieces and my sister, it never seems to get easier. 

2. On Tuesday, I met up with some friends and had lunch and did a mini-Lansing bar crawl. It is always great to day drink on a random Tuesday with my best friends.

3. The reason we were day drinking was because our fave musician Andrew McMahon was actually playing a show in our hometown! We actually ran into him while he was with his family getting dinner before the show. We asked for a pic, he was so nice and agreed. It's the second time I have met him and it makes me love him more.

4. I had a dentist appointment. I don't mind going to the dentist, one of my biggest fears is losing my teeth!

5. I had a phone interview for a job in Iowa. Fingers crossed that this turns into something, it's a great opportunity!

Five Things I Ate:

1. Ate a White Mac and Cheese with bacon at The Beer Grotto, and it was delicious. Especially with my Soft Parade.

2. I had a giant club sandwich while out with my friends. It was divine.

3. Before I left Florida my bro in law fried up some fish that he caught. It was AMAZING.

4. PIZZA

5. Made some taco lettuce wraps that were so obvious and yet, life changing. 

Five Things I Read:

1. What real people look like in Victoria Secrets swimsuits

2. Kayak fishing


3. United we feed


4. June BookPage


5. Makeup is powerful


As per usual, I am going to be linking with Fitting It All In and her Five Things Friday. I am also going to be at the High Five for Friday link up over at Coffee with CaitlinCup of TeaBright on a budget and Della Devoted

2 comments:

  1. I hope you've heard something from your job interview!!!! And yum, pizza!

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a second interview! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete