Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Random beauty purchases

So I happened into a HUGE sephora the other day, and while I could spend all day perusing -- my companions probably would not have approved. So there were two items I wanted to try:


First thing, I have been wanting to try soap and glory for a bit now. Essie Button raves about a lot of their products, but they did not have the one I really wanted to try. So I settled for the hand food mini. For a 1.7 oz bottle it was $6. It is a hand cream, in case you had not figured that out yet. It is very hydrating and non-greasy. I HATE that greasy feeling on your hands after you use lotion and it feels like you can't do anything or touch anything for ages. Not a problem with this stuff, my 2 year old niece loved it! She kept asking for more and it soaked right in. It also smells very light and natural -- no headaches from this scent! I am sold, next time I will have to get the big bottle!


Next up, I needed a primer. I have never found a primer that I LOVED, so I am still on the search for that. I decided to peruse the sephora collection since we were at Sephora and everything. I found the sephora perfecting ultra smoothing primer a .5 oz pump bottle for $15. I have used it once since I purchased and it is definitely a smoothing primer. It feels so soft and is super easy to apply, I love pump bottles. It did help my makeup stay in place while sweating it out in the nasty Florida heat, but I haven't tried it in my regular environment -- but I have high hopes for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment