Friday, July 11, 2014

High Five for Friday | link-up

Happy Friday friends! In case you haven't noticed, I added some follow buttons on the main page so now you can follow me on instagram, pinterest and bloglovin'! I am on twitter as well, just having a few issues with the button. Anyway, here is my H54F!


1. My 4th of July was very relaxed. Hung out by a bonfire, ate some s'mores, lit some sparklers and watched my dad and brother throw firecrackers and whip-its. It was delightful.


2. One morning when I was getting ready to leave, I went to load my dogs into their kennels--'lo and behold they were ready to go without any encouragement on my part. They are both pretty old now, but the expectant looks on their faces cracked me up. I think they just wanted me to leave so they could sleep all day undisturbed. What a life.


3.  Tuesday, we had a concert in Clarkston, Mi and beforehand we needed to eat, obviously. We stopped at Clarkston Union Bar & Kitchen, which is housed in an old church. It was  a neat atmosphere and the food was decent as well!


4. After gorging ourselves, we ventured down the road to DTE Energy Music Theatre for an outdoor concert (blog post is linked). It was a great night to lay back and listen to music.


5. It has been a pretty chill week since the concert. I have been just lounging around, reading and doing some transcription work for C. It has been very cool, but sunny so it has been perfection weather-wise.

How has your week been? Linking up to The Lauren Elizabeth, and let me know if you popped over from there! Welcome!

See you Monday for the Photo A Day weekly wrap-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment