Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up | Photo A Day

Here is the weekly wrap-up from 7/14-7/20!



7/14 Old School: The neighbors up north had an old 90s style jet-ski with the splatter pattern in bright neon colors. What is more old school than that?!

7/15 Torn: It was too cold and rainy to swim, so we went to Short's Brewing Company in Bellaire, Michigan. I was torn between these 2 shirts for C, but ended up getting a completely different one anyway. Go figure.

7/16 Listening To...: I was sitting at the end of the dock, listening to the water move and the birds chirping. It was idyllic and precious.

7/17 Sunshine: This is a precious picture of my oldest niece, E. The sun flare is great, and I love that she took it herself



7/18 Admire: I got new glasses. I was admiring them in this awkward selfie I took. Can't wait for them to come in!

7/19 Curly: it was late at night and I never took my picture...we were at a bar with someone who had curly hair, so I sneakily (not really) took this picture, taking care to just attempt to capture the curls. Not my best, but I got it done. #weaksauce

7/20 Moment: I was about to have a great moment where I read a book and munched on some caramel corn. Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment