Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beauty | What's in my purse?



So, I know the readers of this blog are DYING to know what crap I carry in my purse, am I right? So the purse is one from Target, with a crossbody strap cause I like to be hands free! You can find a similar one here.

The most important thing in my purse, is obviously my wallet.


This is another Target purchase, you can find a similar one here. It has a magnetic clasp, and plenty of room inside of it for all my money (haha yeah right) and all my cards and other necessities. 




1. This is a reusable shopping bag I keep in my purse for those random purchases. It rolls up into a tiny little pouch that fits right inside the zippered spot inside my bag. 

2. A groupon for new glasses. No, I don't have the groupon app on my phone yet. So old school still.

3. A prescription for an antibiotic for a crazy bug bite I recently got, probably will not be filling it.


4. This mini zipper pouch is from Thirty one, and houses all of the misc. things in my purse, like the lotions, lip glosses, pens, etc. It keeps the mess contained and in theory allows me to find things easier.

5. This a Michigan State coin purse, that I can't find it on the internet. It was a gift, so I don't even know where it was from. It obviously houses my coins. 


This is the first round of things I keep in the zipper pouch:

6. Soap & Glory Hand Food Mini for the dry hands that always suddenly bother me when I'm in public. I like having this in my purse because its small, and it doesn't have a super strong scent so using it in public shouldn't bother others.

7. Mini hand sanitizer is a must, you can find a similar here. I always use hand sanitizer after pumping gas into my car or any other situation where my hands touch grossness. 

8. Another travel size body lotion, similar here. This is one that has a stronger scent, so I more use it when I'm alone. I don't like to overwhelm strangers with strong scents.



9. I mainly use this Supergoop SPF on my face. It's not too heavy and it has worked well for me so far this summer. 

10. I got this suncreen stick at Walgreens, I enjoy using this when I am going to be in the sun and I wasn't planning on it so I didn't bring any of my legit spray on sunscreen. This is kind of weird because it's in a stick and it doesn't rub in super easily, but it's small and easy to store in my purse.

11. This is yet another travel sized sunscreen, you can find a similar one here. I get sunburned super easy, so I guess that's a reason why I have 3 types of sunscreen in my purse? This is just another one I keep on hand in case I end up in the sun unplanned. It does happen, you know you're driving along and decide to stop at a park or eat some ice cream outside. It's summer man, live a little.



12. This is Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet, and it has like almost a medicinal, minty tingle to it that I enjoy. When my lips are dry but I would like a little bit of color added to them, this is the balm I throw on.

13. Now Blistex Silk & Shine has an SPF of 15, so I usually put this on when I am going to be in the sun. Plus it glides on super easy and is very hydrating.

13. This Alima Pure Lip Balm in Rhubarb is actually leftover from when I went out somewhere and I threw it in my purse to touch up. It's a nice darker pink color (almost a cinnamon) that is very hydrating and nourishing, and not normally one I keep in my bag at all times.

 14. This Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced is a must in the winter around here. This stuff I layer on real nice and it soaks right into my chapped lips. I usually apply this when I notice that I am picking (ew) at my chapped lips and they need some serious soothing action, stat.



16. The little green thing is a mirror, that I have literally never used except to hand over to my nieces so they could sing to themselves in it on a long car ride. I suppose it's just nice to have the option of a mirror, but with smart phones now, you can just use the camera to check your face or hair or whatever. It was free. And obviously pens. To write things.


17. I keep these sunglasses, similar here, in my purse because they have a nice case. I got these for free at my eye doctor for spending 400 million dollars on contact lenses. I love these sunglasses, I love the color, the shape, the fit and the case.


So these are things that are currently living in my purse. It's a lot and I'm not even sure I need 3 types of sunscreen and 4 types of chapstick, but oh well. What are some essentials you keep in your bag?










No comments:

Post a Comment