Friday, July 18, 2014

High Five for Friday | link-up

Welcome again to another Friday! I actually did some things this week...\what?!  If you are interested in what they are...continue reading!

1. C and I stopped to get a Vernor's Slurpee, because he had been raving about them and I had not had one yet. He ran into get one, and came back with a mustache straw (yes, it did cost extra). It made the drink just that much more fun. 




2. I ate a delicious Margherita pizza on Sunday night. It was absolutely delicious and while I could only eat a quarter of it, I don't regret it (it was good as leftovers for Monday's lunch as well, win!).


3. Went up to boyne city and the first two days there were absolutely beautiful. We went swimming and hung out on the dock, it was great.


4. We went on a kayaking adventure! It was a tiny bit treacherous, but after a bit I got the hang of it. Although, I do seem to have gotten two rather large bug bits, that may possibly be tick bites according to the PA I saw...it's too soon to tell apparently if it's Lyme Disease, but he gave me an antibiotic anyway since they are HUGE and continuing to grow...this is a low five, for sure.


5. On a dreary up north day, what else to do but get a flight of beer at Short's Brewing Company (blog post next week!) and buy a 3 lb bag of taffy! Sooooo perfect.



Honorable mention -- TACO TRUCK. need I say more?!  



Have a great week and see you back here on Monday for the Weekly Wrap-Up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment