Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up | Photo A Day

Another week of the Photo A Day by Fat Mum Slim has come and gone, how crazy. I am doing pretty good keeping up with it, but once again, it's difficult due to my often random internet connection. At the end of July we are moving back to Lansing, so our internet will more consistent and I am really looking forward to that.

So onto the weekly wrap-up from 7/7-7/13!






7/7 First: I had my CPR/First Aid re-certification test the next day, and this was the first time I had looked at the study guide provided for me back in April. (I passed both with 100% by the way)

7/8 I've never...: I snapped this picture of a menu at a restaurant I had never been to before, Clarkston Union Bar & Kitchen. It was good, but the best part about it is that it's located in an old church!

7/9 Alive: This is a pretty obvious one. This is my parents cat, Porkchop. Porkchop is the best, because she is rather mouthy and sassy as displayed in her snotty laying on the stairs. She is alive, and adorable, so I took a picture of her.

7/10 Sharp: I wanted to get creative with this one, and not take a picture of a knife or something sharp object. In a moment of inspiration, I snapped this shot of the keys on the baby grand piano. The black keys are sharps, in case you didn't know. I am actually pretty proud of myself for thinking outside the box!




7/11 Gold: I have no gold medals and no interesting gold jewelry...but I do have gold nail polish. And here it is.

7/12 Interior: This is a photo of the inside of my makeup bag, it's chaotic and half full but it is lovely. (Bag is from Thirty One)

7/13 Look up: this is looking up from the center of the table in the breakfast nook, up to the light fixture. It does look a little awkward and futuristic, but I love that about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment