Friday, July 4, 2014

High Five for Friday | link-up

Happy 4th of July friends! The summer is flying by and I have no idea what to do about it! Here are the highlights from another week!

1. We had our first wedding shower! It was hot, but the sun was shining and tons of family came out - everyone was much too generous. It was great to see everyone and we are so lucky to have so many people who want to celebrate with us!

2. My future brother and sister in law gifted us these amazing michigan cookie cutters! I love my home state, and am so excited to now own these! A giant thank you to them!

3. My mom and I did some wedding dessert recon on Wednesday. We went to a local bakery in Lansing, Whipped, and got these beauties to try. They have delicious flavors such as: cookies and cream, key lime, orange-pineapple and chocolate peanut butter. so. good.

4. I kind of took an unplanned hiatus from reading for the two weeks I was in Florida. Since I have been back I have finished three books, including the second one in the MaddAddam Trilogy by Margaret Atwood. It was SO good!

5. While helping my parents clean out their polebarn, I stumbled upon this ADORABLE picture of my sister and myself. It is fun to see how much her children look like her (and apparently me as well)!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday with Weekly Wrap-Up from FMS Photo A Day!

💚


No comments:

Post a Comment