Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up | Photo A Day

Happy July! I fell off the wagon at the end of June, due to being in a location where I had NO internet access and no cell phone reception. While it was great to unplug, it was not great for photo a day. So, I am back and in action for July! 

First off, the prompts for the month of July 2014 as designed by Fat Mum Slim.


(I added some fun to it using the Little Moments app!)

Now, onto the wrap-up from 7/1-7/6!



7/1 Red + White: I snapped this picture while playing a game of Ticket to Ride with my little brother. It is a board game, and I happen to always be the red trains. 

7/2 Something beginning with K: I was at my parents house, and my dad was sharpening the knives. Once he was done, I took one and photographed it. The shadows are kind of weird, so I added a filter and kept the negative space so it looks kind of ominous. 

7/3 Match: I was doing laundry and matching up my socks so I snapped a quick picture of a pair of my favorite ones.

7/4 Stars: My parents have displayed in their house, a flag with a plaque honoring my late grandfather who served in WWII. The stars from the flag happen to be showing, so I noticed it and took a photo. 

7/5 On the table: I was doing some blog work on the table while drinking my morning coffee and figured it would be the most interesting thing on the table all day.

7/6 View: My brother brought a friend with him to church on this Sunday and as opposed to driving myself  --I rode with my parents. It was rather cramped in the backseat with two teenage boys.

That is it for the weekly wrap-up! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment